Monday 28 August 2006

Contentment

I thought I would very quickly write and tell you about the strangest thing:
Over the last couple of weeks, and especially marked over the last week - I have been feeling a great feeling of contentment and "at peace-ness" with everything - being able to quietly smile at just totally everything, being able to just look at trees on the side of the road and be happy, very happy that they exist and that I am observing their existence, in the manner that they are presenting themselves to me, at this very moment, in this very way.
Most unlike the normal situation I have come to expect.
And I am thinking that this is some sort of lasting situation, that, for some strange reason, totally unknown and unforeseen, some cosmic corner has been turned and this will last for a long time.
Most likely mistaken, but even that internal certainty of lasting contentment, based on no facts and no evidence of any sort, is, in itself, another reason to feel contented and at peace.
Most interesting.

No comments: